Saturday, June 7, 2008

HELLO ! MY NAME IS THOMAS & I AM A TECHNICIAN



Hello from Greeceto all of you!

My name is Thomas Mihoulis. I am a student in the 2nd grade of the Evening Senior Vocational High School of Aegaleo. I also work as a technician in the service department of a printer service company. It's a hard, unhealthy job because we deal with toner and this is a rather hazardous substance, which can caue fatal diseases..
However the pay is quite good if we compare it to the salary that we have here in Greece. Unfortunately Greece is a wonderful ciuntry for holidays but when it comes to living here the problems are great. The cost of living has risen greatly especially after the coming of euro in our lives but the salaries stay rather low.
As it is an exam period here in Greece this is just a quick note just to get to know each other and I will come back soon with more phoos of me and my workplace as well as with details of my job and salary. I would also like to know about the salaries in Spain. There must be great differences. I have already seen great differences in the working enviroment. i mean your offices are grat. I put a photo of my department but I will get more.

It would be amasing if we could get together and meet each other but let's see what technology can do to make us up for this inability to visit your country!

Greetings from Athens, Greece
THOMAS

1 comment:

Eloïse said...

Hola. Me llamo Eloïse. Tengo quince años. Vivo en la Rochelle en Francia. Estudio el secretariado en instituto profesional Pierre Doriole. Hago hice practicas en un supermercado. Grecia parece un país excelente pero quien tiene problemas difíciles. Su megocio parece interesante. Saludos desde Francia.