Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Greetings from spain !!

Hello!! Iam Toñi and I am very happy with this blog for change our ideals or opinions!!!


In this moment I'm doing my practical training about acountain and finances in a beautiful yacht club in Los Alcazares, Murcia (Spain). I love this place because there are a lot of sailing ships tied up here. Every day I can see the sea throught my window. The wooden floor of the office is over the sea.

My actually teacher is Josefina Madrid and she is a good teacher and friend, you remember...she is the first in this page very smile.

I hope to write in this blog,,, I am sorry so much...because I always write very bad and very fast...




kiss kiss for everyboby !!!!

Bye Toñi Arenas!!


Click to play CLUB NAUTICO

1 comment:

raymond said...

Hola Toni

Estoy impresionado por tu prácticos de formación porque tu trabajas en yacht club y el mar toca tu ventana, parece un pequeño paraíso !!

Yo tambien estoy encantado de participar en esta experiencia.

Muy pronto Raymond