Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HELLO! MY NAME IS GOGO

Hi! My name is Gogo. I' m accountant. Although my job is a difficult one and a lot stressful I am quite happy with it. The working conditions are very friendly and all my colleagues and me are more than happy to serve our customers. I know that I have delayed to give you my information about my job but I have to tell you that this is an exams period in Greece and this fact together with my working responsibilities has made it impossible so far to find time to write something. I will come back again to give you more details about my job and talk together about the similariies and the differences between the two countries. Have you ever visited Greece? What is your impression about us ? What I know about Spain is..... flamengo.... I know that you are too passionate pepople like us with a lot of tamperament
Take care and have fun

kisses
Gogo

1 comment:

Mélanie said...

¡ Holà Gogo !
Me llamo Mélanie. He leido tú artículo. Yo comprendo que sea dificil trabajar y repasar. Preces contesta de tu trabajo.
Soy francesa y no conozco ni españ ni Grecia.
¿ Dónde vives? Me gustaría conocer estos paises un poco más, potrás hablarme ellos ?