Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hello, Γειά, Hola.




My name is Josefina. I’m an Administration and Finances teacher in Gerardo Molina High school, of Torre Pacheco, Murcia, Spain. I usually forget the name of my pupils. They name me Ντόρυ, Dory, like the character of Finding Nemo film.
My colleague Jenny is right, because the hot and blue Mediterranean sea links our emotions and feelings. Now, the weather is good and we could to take a dip in this wonderful sea.
I’m sure that this is a good project, because each and every one of us will find some good friends. Who knows!
Kisses and hugs from Spain, too.


1 comment:

TOÑI ARENAS said...

Hallo!!!je je i haven't got time for put one picture...because in my house of Santiago de la Ribera there aren't internet you renember...this weekend i will put more things as picture and i write a little more...

Iam always Full...

See you!!