Monday, May 19, 2008

Hello¡, !Hola¡

Hello! I’m Maria Dolores, and I’m studying Administration and Finances vocational training. I started to do practices two months ago, in a Consultancy service.
Really, I like the work that I’m doing a lot.
I've learned many things, some of them are very curious, for example: I’ve published an Announcement of a company in the official state gazette, I have presented the Income Tax Return of our customers, I’m asked a Certificate of contributions to Social Security for my customers, etc.

The fact is that I'm very happy doing this job, it is very interesting and so, I have been very lucky with my colleagues of this company, because they are very good people and If I have any doubts or problems they help me a lot. But …, The only problem is that now I have less contact with my classroom mates, and I’m missing to them. Now, I have less free time for to stay with them.
Bye.


Click to play Hellooo
Hola!!
Soy Mª Dolores y hace mas o menos un mes empece a trabajar en una asesoria haciendo las practicas. La verdad es que el trabajo me gusta mucho sobre todo porque he aprendido muchas cosas algunas muy curiosas como publicar en el boe una convocatoria de unas sociedad, solicitar la declaración de la renta, solicitar la vida laboral, pedir certificados de estar al corriente, contabilizar facturas...

la verdad es que estoy muy contenta con el trabajo es muy interesante y ademas he tenido mucha suerte con mis compañeros porque son muy buenas personas y cualquier duda o problema estan dispuestos a ayudarte en todo momento.

El unico problema es que ahora tengo menos contacto con mis amigas del modulo y las hecho muxo de menos. Te das cuenta de que cuando empiezas a trabajar tienes menos tiempo para poder quedar con ellas...

2 comments:

Josefina said...

Could you translate it in English, please? Thanks you.

claudia said...

Hello Dolores,

My name is Claudia. I live in La Rochelle. I am 17 years old. I'm happy for you. I also had a work experience. I was happy but i had to face a problem. I could not meet my friends any longer.

Keep on going well.

Bonjour Dolores,

Je m'appelle Claudia. J'habite à La Rochelle. J'ai 17 ans. Je suis contente pour toi. Moi aussi j'ai effectué une période de formation en milieu professionnel. J'étais contente mais le problème est que je n'avais plus de contact avec mes amies.

bonne continuation.