Monday, May 5, 2008

HOLA FROM GREECE!!


Hello everybody,
I am Jennie Kallergi an English teacher in the 1st Vocational Senior High School of Aegaleo in Athens Greece.
I can't describe my enthusiasm for this project. I can't wait to start meeting you all my new "students" or should I say my new friends? I am sure this blog is going to be the starting point for life long friendships and a source of invaluable exchange of information about our countries, which have a lot in common as we both share the wonderful Mediteraenean Sea.
Well, this is my first welcome message and I hope a lot to continue and make our blog an excellent example for others to follow. I have great thoughts, hopes, dreams, wishes, plans for our blog.
I am looking forward to putting action before words! So, hola to everybody for now and we will be talking again very very soon!

kisses and hugs from Greece
JENNIE KALLERGI





Myspace Falling Objects @ JellyMuffin.com




Myspace Layouts

No comments: